A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kusay Barakat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kusay Barakat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barakat
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Barakat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kusay Barakat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barakat graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Barakat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kusay Barakat MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kusay Barakat practice?
- Dr. Kusay Barakat has 1 office location.
Dr. Kusay Barakat practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Internists, Frederick Cardiologists, and Frederick Critical Care Practitioners.