A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kushagra Pundir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kushagra Pundir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pundir
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pundir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pundir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kushagra Pundir MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kushagra Pundir practice?
- Dr. Kushagra Pundir has 1 office location.
Dr. Kushagra Pundir practices Family Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Family Physicians.