A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kushagra Pundir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kushagra Pundir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pundir
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pundir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pundir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kushagra Pundir MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kushagra Pundir practice?
- Dr. Kushagra Pundir has 1 office location.
Dr. Kushagra Pundir practices Family Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Family Physicians.