A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kushal Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kushal Agarwal, Internal Medicine, Family Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Agarwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Parish Hospital
- Lincoln General Hospital
- Northern Louisiana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kushal Chand Agarwal MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kushal C. Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Kushal Agarwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kushal Agarwal practices Internal Medicine near Jonesboro, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Ruston, LA.
See Jonesboro Internists.