Dr. Kushal Agarwal Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kushal Agarwal?

Wait too long, good Doctor.

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Very kind but....

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Dr Agarwal is a very kind man and a good doctor. He also have a very kind staff. My only problem would be that get in contact with them is very hard. Ever time I try to call the office there line is busy and it takes them a long time to get back in contact with me.

Posted on December 9th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Agarwal for over 7 years. He is always putting my care first. If he feels something is bad for me, he lets me know immediately. He does not just prescribe medicine to "pacify" me for the moment, but considers the long term implications of that medication. I like that. That is want I need.

Posted on September 19th, 2017