A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kushala Hegde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hegde
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegde graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kushala K Hegde MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kushala K. Hegde practice?
- Dr. Kushala Hegde has 1 office location.
Dr. Kushala Hegde practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oregon, OH.
See Oregon Internists and Oregon Cardiologists.