Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kushleen Dhillon
Dr. Kushleen Dhillon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schaumburg, IL, with other offices in Bartlett, IL and South Elgin, IL (and 2 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dhillon is affiliated with Sherman Hospital. Dr. Dhillon has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kushleen Dhillon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kushleen Dhillon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Solomon Sager
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Schaumburg, IL 0.01 mi11
Dr. Jeffrey Freihage
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Schaumburg, IL 0.01 mi16