Kushleen K Dhillon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

May 5th, 2015
An outstanding physician!
I have been seeing Dr. Dhillon for two years now and I can say without a doubt that she is an outstanding physician. I know a thing or two about doctors, too. Having been chronically ill since childhood, I've had more doctors in some single years than many people see in a lifetime. From day one Dr. Dhillon has treated me with the utmost dignity & compassion. She is both knowledgeable & diligent about addressing my many health concerns and she does something that is exceedingly rare these days, she listens. If something needs further evaluation she suggests which tests are prudent and if a specialist is indicated, she monitors the results. She does not rush to prescribe or over treat a condition and takes the time to consider any underlying causes. In 48 years of being a patient everywhere from Mayo to Rush she is the first physician to ask, "what do you eat"? Her knowledge of nutrition alone is vast and invaluable and just one of the many areas she excels in. I could go on but the bottom line is, I am very grateful for having found my way to Dr. Kushleen Dhillon

April 20th, 2015
She's an excellent doctor. Always willing to listen and never in a rush to push me out.

April 7th, 2015
One of the "good ones"
I feel extremely fortunate to have Dr Dhillon as my doctor. She is one of the "good ones" She is caring, thorough, knowledgable. She never rushes me through a visit, taking time to listen to all my concerns. I am so confident in her abilities I recommended her to my adult son. She diagnosed a problem he has probably had all his life, but was never found by his previous doctors.

December 12th, 2014
She Ripsoff patients...beware
Horrible physician I ever met.Please don't ever go to her unless you want to get ripped off...She is a cheat and just wants to perform unnecessary tests to make money when not needed.After that you try to call her she does not come on the phone and the worst thing is that her staff states that doctor will not talk to patients on phone..really...my insurance covers 100% for regular physical exam but this doctor ordered tests not converted by insurance and charged me.When I discussed it with a friend she mentioned that her colleague had the same scenario with this doctor...So please beware and choose another doctor wisely

January 31st, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Dhillon now for several years. When I moved to Bartlett in 2006, for the first time, I experienced the absolute best medical advice and attention. Dr. Dhillon takes time to explain your condition and treats it very effectively. I have seen several doctors throughout my life so far and Dr. Dhillon is by far the most professional, caring and accurate doctor I have ever visited. Every time I had to visit an emergency care, because Dr. Dhillon's office was closed, I was prescribed antibiotics that caused a severe reaction. Dr. Dhillon always came to my rescue and I improved within days. I learned the hard way to just wait to see my doctor who really understands whats going on. If your looking for a doctor who really understands her patients, shows a great interest and level of professionalism, Dr. Kushleen Dhillon is the doctor to see. She has taken phone calls after hours to help and even followed up to see if I was progressing in the right direction. I am very thankful to have such a great doctor and plan to always give whatever office she works with my business.

October 14th, 2011
Dr. Dhillon is the best doctor I have ever seen!
Dr. Dhillon is attentive, careful and practical. She is able to clearly explain medical concepts and always makes me feel reassured. She has a strong specialty dealing in issues relating to menopausal women, but has been equally helpful to my teenage daughters. I totally trust her advice and appreciate having her as my doctor.