A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kusi Fordjour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kusi Fordjour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fordjour graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fordjour has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fordjour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kusi Fordjour practice?
Dr. Kusi Fordjour practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Desoto, TX and Irving, TX.
See Arlington Internists.