Dr. Kusi Fordjour MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Desoto, TX

2.9

January 24th, 2017
He didn't check my complaint. Listen to my breathing and said nothing about my wheezing. Told me he was given me a prescription for 40 then changed it to 30 Said he lived somewhere and come here for people like me that have molina insurance or medicare , that other doctors didn't like to take.

April 1st, 2015
Long wait
Unfortunately I was not able to see the doctor because the wait time was HORRIBLE. The waiting room was very small and loud, and even though I arrived early for my appointment, an hour later after my appointment time I was given no clarification when the doctor would be able to see me. I could not stand to browse another magazine or listen to the loud chatter and children. Needless to say, I left and changed doctors as soon as possible in order to avoid future headaches.

July 9th, 2013
His staff is so kind and helpful they call me before my appt. to remind me of my appts. The doctor takes time to figure out whats going on with me seems like theres always something wrong with me. Anyways he does not rush like other doctors that only spend 5 mins with me. He also has a great bedside manner very nice.