Dr. Kussay Nassr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kussay Nassr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 4th, 2017

Extremely Sad Dr. Nassr is Leaving the John P. Murtha Pain Clinic.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS! Dr. Nassr and the entire staff at the John P. Murtha Pain Clinic Were ALWAYS Professional, Courteous & Caring. I'm not sure what planet the people writing the negative reviews live on..... But, going there changed my life. I lived in constant pain..... It took some convincing by my PCP to go to a Pain Clinic. From Day One.....Dr. Nassr addressed my issues and helped develop a Care Plan that gave me back my life.. I feel I'd be in a wheelchair if I had not seen him. The shots he administered were almost painless. After we found a plan that worked for me.....I saw him twice a year for office visits and every few months for shots.. I'm Saddened that this Amazing Doctor is leaving the Johnstown area. He will be missed by ALL his patients, who realize he DOES CARE & DID A PROFESSIONAL JOB IN HELPING HIS PATIENTS. One word describes his Staff - WONDERFUL! Thank You Dr. Nassr and Goodbye. May GOD Bless you on your next "Journey".

February 11th, 2017

Wonderful medical team

Dr. Nassr and his staff see a large volume of patients on a daily basis. It's understanding that they can have off days but I can say each time I was there everyone was polite from check in to the nurses to Dr. Nassr. I just wish it was quicker to get scheduled but that is just the result of a see large volume of patients. I would recommend Dr. Nassr.

June 2nd, 2016

Rude doctor, rude staff

February 19th, 2016

BAD

8 YRS going there many unnecessary, pill counts never had a single problem even dealing with rude nurses talking about other patients behind their backs. Then after 40 to 50 urine tests over the years, they say I tested +for marijuana ..no retest out, out,out ,,,impossible a ploy to kick patients out period......

December 28th, 2015

He is fantastic

Dr Nassr has been wonderful to me. I would recommend him in a hearbeat

October 10th, 2014

bad bad bad place and bad rating

Everyone there treats you like a druggie----- if you don't want the real hard drugs that sell on the street he doesn't want anything to do with you RUDE RUDE people get a real person for a doctor they lie and treat you like you are subhuman. If you tell them something doesn't work they want you to do a drug test or a pill count I freakin don't understand them UGH!!!!!

January 23rd, 2014

ok at first

The first year or 2 is ok an after he puts u on high doses of pain meds for years he will boot u so if u never been on pain meds before dont start by seeing him cuZ u will be sick when he ends treatment my advice stay away

October 25th, 2013

Doesn't even rate 1 star

If you enjoy being treated like a criminal for being in pain, this is the office for you! I have never experienced such a demeaning experience in my life. The waiting room is normally full of people who look like they haven't bathed in weeks, and most of them look and act intoxicated. Which reminds me, if you have good insurance, be prepared to have monthly drug tests! The doctor doesn't care at all what you have to say, and God forbid you question his treatment, or suffer any ill effects from the treatment, then he claims you do not actually need treatment and are just looking for drugs (and his staff are very happy to tell you that to your face). The staff have no respect for the patients, and refuse to take your concerns seriously. Absolutely terrible practice, I would not recommend this office to my worst enemy.

September 24th, 2013

Rude Staff

I wanted to share this with anyone with chronic pain. You all know that all we are trying to do is live a normal life, and feel as normal as possible. The last thing we need and is ignorant people being rude and not being understanding in our situations. Dr. Nassr is a great doctor however, you only get to see him once every 6 months. You can't talk to him directly, only his nursing staff. They are very pleasant on the phone when you can get though, I think I generally wait on hold about 30 minutes before I finally get through. But when you go in to the office to pick up a prescription they are very rude. They have had me in tears 2 times now. I do not recommend anyone going here unless you are strong enough to handle verbally abrasive people. You will never feel important, or that you even matter. Your just an inconvenience to them, And that's exactly how they treat people. I am now looking for a new doctor, not because of him but because of his staff.

April 29th, 2013

just checking out the reviews its bin awhile

If you notice its the new patience that r givin the GOOD reviews? thats how it begins, goodluck...:( one look at my file & he offered me alot stronger meds. whitch i said,no. But we did then agree on what would work. But man to be truthfull about yourself,ha...ha.. that could turn out to be a bad choice. He is a man that if his mind is made up to ship you out with no guts to explain why,,,, your GONE. So goodluck. Its nice to see people speak their peace of mind though:) And yes he does come off as a nice respectful MD!! just being truthful, ya know

May 6th, 2012

caring, courteous doctor

dr nassr is commited to my problems, questions and medical needs. i would recomend him to anyone that i know that suffers from chronic pain as i do.

February 2nd, 2011

Dr. Nassr

Dr. Nassr is the best by far !!! He has helped me alot with my shoulder and back pain. When told about a pain I have he's always prompt to prescribe tests and medications to make my life more comfortable....=-) His office staff have always treated me with respect as well.....this is definitely the place to go for pain relief.