A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kusum Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kusum Garg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kusum Garg, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Garg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kusum Garg BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kusum Garg practice?
- Dr. Kusum Garg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kusum Garg practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists.