Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kusum Garg
Dr. Kusum Garg, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Garg is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley and Southeastern Reg Medical Center. Dr. Garg has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kusum Garg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kusum Garg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.
Dr. Sanjay Garg
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Fayetteville, NC 0 mi28
Dr. Gary Garison
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Fayetteville, NC 0.44 mi51
Dr. Shashikant Patel
Fayetteville, NC 2.36 mi29