Overall Review

3.8

October 4th, 2015
She is amazing! Very direct!

September 17th, 2015
She seemed to really know her stuff.

June 12th, 2013
i wont go to any other doctor
She delivered my first and only son so far and the experience has made question of I even have enough trust for anyone else since she no longer delivers there are so many people that I know went several others and the doctor have no clue what's wrong and even if they do and just per day they need surgery the other doctor can't get them in for it for like months she will schedule you on a day she isn't even supposed to be performing surgery I would highly recommend her if you want good honesty care she won't sugar coat it

February 3rd, 2012
Great Doc but...
I have gone to Dr. Kansal for the past 8 years and recently moved out of state. She definitely knows what she is doing but lacks the personality of a caring doctor. Her accent is heavy and can be sometimes difficult to understand. She asks you the basic questions but doesn't make a personable impression, so even after 8 years I still don't feel as comfortable as I should.

October 14th, 2011
She knows her stuff, but doesn't take the time to communicate
I have mixed feelings about this doctor. She was the only doctor that figured out what was wrong with me and I had surgery to help. The frustration with her is she doesn't take time to answer all your questions and make you feel at ease. You leave with more questions then you came in with. I read up on my condition and came in with a list of questions. When I tried to ask them, she briefly answered a few and skipped over most. She doesn't give you a detailed explanation. Just that this is wrong with you and these are your choice 1 or 2. Which do you want. She doesn't like to spend time with you or make sure you understand. Also the office wait is horrible. Most visits were over 1.5 hours with an appointment.

July 10th, 2009
Would NOT recommend
I was never crazy about this doctor from the start-every time i felt very rushed and like she did not have time to actually listen to my questions. However, it was her office staff that made me decide to find a new office. They have always seemed rude on the phone to begin with- the last time I needed a prescription they told me they would call it in, but when I got to the pharmacy the next day they hadn't. The next day I had them call it in again but they called in the wrong one after I specifically told them what I wanted. I called them a third time and the woman on the phone was VERY rude and tried to tell me that I hadn't told her, and basically tried to argue with me about it. I would not recommend this practice to anyone.