Dr. Kusum Khanna Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kusum Khanna?

She is my inspiration

Posted on September 25th, 2012

Growing up, Dr. Kusum Khanna was my pediatrician. I was devastated to say the least when I discovered she retired from Metropolitan Pediatrics. I practically grew up with this woman. Her office was always clean and organized and had many toys and activities kids can enjoy while waiting for their turn. Now, as an 17 year old, I realize just how much of an impact Dr. Khanna has made in my life. She inspired me to become a pediatrician. I remember as a kid I would always try to find excuses and reasons to visit the doctors office. And I hated shots! So, that just goes to show how incredible, awe-inspiring this woman is.

Posted on December 29th, 2015