A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kusum Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kusum Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kusum Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Mehta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kusum Lata Mehta MD is a female Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kusum L. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Kusum Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Kusum Mehta practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.