A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kusum Rudrappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudrappa graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Rudrappa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District
- California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kusum Rudrappa MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kusum Rudrappa practice?
- Dr. Kusum Rudrappa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kusum Rudrappa practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.