A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kusum Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kusum Sinha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Sinha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kusum Sinha MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kusum Sinha practice?
- Dr. Kusum Sinha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kusum Sinha practices Family Medicine near Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Vista Primary Care Doctors.