Overall Review

August 3rd, 2016
Fantastic PCP
Dr. Nanduri shows true concern for her patients. Unlike other doctors she really listens and hears what you are saying or asking. She takes time with you, explains things, and does not rush you out of her office. Rarely have I ever had to wait to get an appointment to see her and the only time she has run behind is when there is a patient emergency. She always responds to promptly to my emails or calls. And she always follows up with me. Extremely happy with her as my doctor!

July 23rd, 2016
Patient for last 6 years
My severely disabled sister and I have been seeing Dr. Nanduri for the last six years. I can honestly say she is one of the best doctors we have ever had. She is highly competent, caring, and always accessible. She always responds to our emails and phone calls. She always explains things in a way I can understand and always follows up. My sisters conditions make her medical care complex. Dr. Nanduri has always gone above and beyond in my sisters care. Unlike some other doctors we have seen, Dr. Nanduri has never blown off a concern or symptom. She digs to find out what the problem is rather than just saying "it's all part of her brain injury." So many other doctors have expressed they are just waiting for my sister to die, but not Dr. Nanduri. Simply put -- her care is Outstanding. She is the only reason we are still with Kaiser.

February 16th, 2012
I have many doctors but Dr. Nanduri is by far one of the best! She shows true concern for her patients. She is patient even when you have endless questions. She very rarely runs behind schedule. And she continues to dig until she finds out what the problem is, unlike other doctors I have had.

August 19th, 2009
a doc with a great passion to heal
i consulted her when i was in US. i saw a great passion towards her profession in her.. she is commited ,dedicated and nice person