A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwabena Ansong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwabena Ansong is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwabena Ansong, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansong graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Ansong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwabena Ansong MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kwabena Ansong practice?
- Dr. Kwabena Ansong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kwabena Ansong practices Urology near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philipsburg, PA and Lewistown, PA.
See State College Urologists.