Urologist
Video profile

2.0

Jun 6th, 2013

Patient Reviews ? Overall Rating: 2.0 Currently 2 of 4 stars Total Ratings 3 Total Reviews 2 Ratings 4 stars 3 stars 2 stars 1 star Ease of Appointment: Currently 3 of 4 stars Promptness: Currently 3 of 4 stars Courteous Staff: Currently 3.6666666666667 of 4 stars Accurate Diagnosis: Currently 2.6666666666667 of 4 stars Bedside Manner: Currently 2 of 4 stars Spends Time with Me: Currently 2 of 4 stars This doctor was extremely rude, patronizing and his only recommendation was surgery. He did not even consider a consultation with an oncologist. When I indicated that I would like a second opinion and see an oncologist, he got annoyed and angry with me. He was not prepared for our meeting, kept looking at the file in his computer all the time. If you want a surgery, he is a doctor for you. But if you want to have a conversation, learn about options or ask questions, he doesn't have time for you or he is not aware of recent research being done and options for man with prostate problems. He practices medicine from 20 years ago. In any case, you are better off going someplace else and seeing a doctor who actually cares.

Worst Doctor Ever! show details Worst Doctor Ever!
Mar 20th, 2013

This man was incredibly rude, patronizing and quick to say I needed surgery. When I tried to ask follow up questions, he got annoyed with me. He was not prepared for our first meeting (did not review the notes, test results, information the hospital had sent to him)...no way would I trust him to operate! If you want surgery, he's the man for you. If you want to have a conversation, learn about options or ask questions, don't bother - he doesn't have time for you.

Dr. Ansong best in his field show details Dr. Ansong best in his field
by T.Wagner on May 28th, 2008

I never thought tha a vasectomy could be a positive experience ..I was wrong. Dr ansong is very gentle and does his best to relax his clients he is very gentle and takes great care in the operation.