A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwabena Boateng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwabena Boateng is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwabena Boateng, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Boateng graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boateng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwabena Appenteng Boateng FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kwabena A. Boateng practice?
- Dr. Kwabena Boateng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kwabena Boateng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Joliet Obstetricians & Gynecologists.