Dr. Kwaku Boamah MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Jersey City, NJ

December 17th, 2015
The best doctor in jersey city real talk.

March 10th, 2015
Dr. Kwaku Boamah is simply the best there are no words to describe him. He is very warm, gentle, understanding, kind, respectful and always ready to help at any time. He has a lot of patience and empathy for women and children and truly respect him for that. He also delivered my first born in Christ Hospital in Jersey and made me feel like a queen. Indeed he's simply the best doctor there is. Thank you.

February 15th, 2015
Best GYN ever
Dr. Boamah is the best OBN/GYN in Hudson county. I had a female OBN/GYN and was really frustrated with her staff and her attitude during my pregnancy. I was looking for an immediate change as I was three months pregnant and wanted to be in better hands. My husband's fren recommended us to Dr. Boamah and that changed our lives (literally). He is well experienced, soft spoken, listen to his patients, has response for all your queries. I was rushed to hospital at 12:00 am on a cold Jan night and Dr. Boamah was there for delivery at 3:00 am. He was so patient and never rushed me for C-section. I delivered at 9:30 am in the morning. He was there all the time (6 hrs) during my labor and patiently did my vaginal delivery. Thanks to this lovely human for bringing my first child in this world.

January 13th, 2015
Best doctor ever!
Exceptional Doctor. He came to deliver my 1st baby at 3am under a terrible 10 inch winter storm. Never rushed me; took all my calls even when my water broke on Super Bowl Sunday. Was always very calm and never pushed for a C-section. Best doctor ever!

January 15th, 2014
IT Professional
excellent service.

August 29th, 2013
Great doctor!
Dr. Boamah is an exceptional doctor and if you are looking for a really good ob/gyn, then he would be highly recommended. He doesn't rush though his patients and takes his time, a very caring doctor. One can't help but sense his decades of expertise upon being his patient. He delivered my last child and performed a tubal ligation and I was highly pleased. Furthermore, I felt blessed upon having changed ob/gyns when having needed to make that decision.

August 1st, 2011
nice doctor, terroble staff
Unfortunately his staff are terrible when it comes to dealing with patients. Not only to they talk to you and treat you as of you are wasting their time and they ave somewhere better to be, but one nurse had to nerve to yell and belittle me over the phone when I was simply trying to provide insurance information. I will never be going back again.