Learn more about Dr. Kwaku Osafo-Mensah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwaku Osafo-Mensah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwaku Osafo-Mensah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osafo-Mensah graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Osafo-Mensah has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osafo-Mensah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kwaku A. Osafo-Mensah practice?
Dr. Kwaku Osafo-Mensah practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Pulmonologists, Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Worth Sleep Medicine Doctors.