A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwaku Osafo-Mensah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwaku Osafo-Mensah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osafo-Mensah
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osafo-Mensah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwaku Osafo-Mensah, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Osafo-Mensah graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Osafo-Mensah has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwaku A Osafo-Mensah MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kwaku A. Osafo-Mensah practice?
- Dr. Kwaku Osafo-Mensah has 1 office location.
Dr. Kwaku Osafo-Mensah practices Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pulmonologists.