A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwame Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwame Francis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Francis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwame Oding Francis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kwame O. Francis practice?
- Dr. Kwame Francis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kwame Francis practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.