Overall Review

2.2

December 8th, 2011
Horrible abusive office manager
This practice is notorious around the Chinese-American community for the rudeness of its office staff and has been criticized on local newspapers. The insulting office manager (Lin Lin) is a nightmare who not only lacks a sense of responsibility but is also confrontational with patients, raising her voice and barking at helpless seniors with limiting Medicare insurance who aren't capable of retaliating. I took my grandmother for an appointment for a pneumonia shot, only to find that they never had it in stock. We made the appointment a month and a half ago. Not only did the office manager not apologize for the mistake and their failure to contact us beforehand, she rhetorically asked me if I wanted her to "punish and fire" the assistant who made the appointment when we calmly asked for an explanation. Raising her voice, she angrily asked me if I "was done speaking" when I tried to patiently explain to her that we drove thirty miles for an invisible shot and only want an explanation. She then proceeded to yell at my grandmother in Chinese, and then began barking at her in English, clearly with derogatory intent since she knows full well that my grandmother could not understand. Her confrontational attitude made us, the victims, feel like the culprit. Never have I experienced such an abusive environment. The irony was painful; she somehow turned the tables on us for being responsible patients who showed up for a scheduled appointment. Needless to say, we are taking our business somewhere else. Exercise your right as patients and choose healthcare providers that treat you with dignity and respect.

February 10th, 2011
Waiting for one hour and talking to Dr. Chen for two minutes
The waiting time is too long. Also, some tests are not necessary. I suspect the only reason for these tests is to make money for Dr. Chen

July 5th, 2010
I dont recommend this doctor.
This office herds you into a room then moves you into another room for long waits. You are not examined by the doctor. Then you meet him in his office for 10 minutes for a quick meeting and thats it. If you have an echo and treadmill it'll cost you more than $500 and they dont accept credit cards. How can I trust him to really help me, he doesnt examine me and spend enough time with me.