A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwan Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwan Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwan Kim, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwan Kim MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kwan Kim practice?
- Dr. Kwan Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Kwan Kim practices Plastic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.