Dr. Kwan Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kwan Kim?

April 4th, 2011

Dr Kim is the worst caregiver I have ever met! First of all, his office staff (Grace) is extremely rude (she has hung up on me multiple times already) and when I finally was able to speak with Dr Kim on the phone directly, I understood why it was that the office worker (Grace) was so rude -- she learned from the Master himself, aka Dr Kim. He also hung up the phone on me and blamed me for being rude to his office assistant and he also tried to justify why it is taking 2 weeks for me, a paid patient, to get my medical records for a surgery I had years ago. These two, Dr Kim and said office worker (Grace) go hand-in-hand as the most diabolic duo ever! I most certainly will be filing a complaint with the State Licensing board!

October 1st, 2010