A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwandaa Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kwandaa M. Roberts practice?
Dr. Kwandaa Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA and Flourtown, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.