A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwandaa Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwandaa Roberts is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Roberts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwandaa Marie Roberts DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kwandaa M. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Kwandaa Roberts has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kwandaa Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA and Flourtown, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.