A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwang-Hie Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwang-Hie Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwang-Hie Park, MD, PLLC is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwang-Hie Park MD and PLLC is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kwang-Hie Park practice?
- Dr. Kwang-Hie Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Kwang-Hie Park practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists and Seattle Child Psychiatrists.