A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwang-Hie Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwang-Hie Park is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwang-Hie Park, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwang-Hie Park MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kwang-Hie Park practice?
- Dr. Kwang-Hie Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Kwang-Hie Park practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.