Dr. Kwanghoon Han MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Seattle, WA

February 16th, 2016
fibromyalgia
dr.han was very helpful to me in helping me with my fibromyalgia ,when other doctors didn't care or thought it was in my head.He always listens to me and asks questions,and looks you in the eye when talking to you.I also have Lupus And Arthritis.Im not completely better ,but I have come a long way with his help.

January 7th, 2016
Does not listen

September 20th, 2010
Courtesy
It's nice that when you meet a new doctor for a condition you have, that the doctor introduce himself upon entering the exam room & that when you speak to the patient you look at them.

October 31st, 2009
Professional Mannerism
I hadn't seen Dr. Han for several years and didn't need any additional tests. He reviewed previous data from a myriad of test and added new symptoms in order to prescribe a treatment. He is a No Small Talk kind of person, very focused during my visit, and did not fail to answer questions that I presented. I felt that my time with Dr. Han was well spent.

December 4th, 2008
this is a clinic that seems to work on the quanity of patients seen and not quality of service. Dr.Han had records from primary Dr and additional info sheets that I was requested to fill in and yet after spending 5 minutes moving my legs aroud and doing some does it hurt here inquiries he is ready to start a rheumatology medicine. I questioned him about addit test,x-rays or MRI and he did not seem to feel they were necessary. He did call me on my cell phone after I had left and said there some addit blood test that may be beneficial and would I like to come back? I don't think so thank you very much!