A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwang Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwang Sook Kim MD is a female General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Kwang S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kwang Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Kwang Kim practices General Practice near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Primary Care Doctors.