A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwang Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwang Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwang Sik Kim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Kwang S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Kwang Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Kwang Kim practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.