The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kwang Tung
Dr. Kwang Tung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Hepatology, Internal Medicine and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Tung is affiliated with Downey Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kwang Tung has the following 3 specialties
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Kwang Tung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Zachary Boas
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Yuh-Jer Shen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Michael Jorgensen
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi28