A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwang-Duck You:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwang-Duck You, MD is board certified in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. You graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. You has 9 hospital affiliations:
- 1500 South Lake Park Avenue
- ST Cathere Hospital of E Chicago
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. You accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kwang-Duck You practice?
Dr. Kwang-Duck You practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Munster, IN.
See Munster Surgeons.