A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwang-Duck You:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwang-Duck You is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. You
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. You Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwang-Duck You, MD is board certified in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. You graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. You has 9 hospital affiliations:
- 1500 South Lake Park Avenue
- ST Cathere Hospital of E Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwang-Duck You MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kwang-Duck You practice?
- Dr. Kwang-Duck You has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kwang-Duck You practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Munster, IN.
See Munster Surgeons.