A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kweon Stambaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kweon Stambaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kweon Stambaugh, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stambaugh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stambaugh has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stambaugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kweon I. Stambaugh practice?
Dr. Kweon Stambaugh practices Otolaryngology near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Rock Hill Otolaryngologists.