A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kweon Stambaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kweon Stambaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stambaugh
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stambaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kweon Stambaugh, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stambaugh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stambaugh has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kweon Stambaugh FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kweon Stambaugh practice?
- Dr. Kweon Stambaugh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kweon Stambaugh practices Otolaryngology near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Goshen, NY.
See Rock Hill Otolaryngologists.