A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwie-Hoa Siem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siem
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwie-Hoa Siem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Siem graduated from Erasmus Universiteit, Rotterdam.
Dr. Siem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- U.S. Air Force Regional Hospital - Elmendorf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwie-Hoa Siem MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kwie-Hoa Siem practice?
- Dr. Kwie-Hoa Siem has 1 office location.
Dr. Kwie-Hoa Siem practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Pulmonologists.