A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwie-Hoa Siem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwie-Hoa Siem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siem graduated from Erasmus Universiteit, Rotterdam.
Dr. Siem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- U.S. Air Force Regional Hospital - Elmendorf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwie-Hoa Siem MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kwie-Hoa Siem practice?
- Dr. Kwie-Hoa Siem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kwie-Hoa Siem practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Elmendorf Afb, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Pulmonologists.