A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwok-Leung Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwok-Leung Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwok-Leung Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chung has 21 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwok-Leung Leung Chung MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kwok-Leung L. Chung practice?
- Dr. Kwok-Leung Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kwok-Leung Chung practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists and Monterey Park Gastroenterologists.