A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwok Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwok Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwok Li, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Li has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwok Li MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kwok Li practice?
- Dr. Kwok Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Kwok Li practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.