A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwok Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwok Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwok Li, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Li has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwok Li MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kwok Li practice?
- Dr. Kwok Li has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kwok Li practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.