Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Feb 13th, 2014

I would, and have, recommended Dr. Li to friends and all of my family uses him…parents, husband, ETC. I find him to be patient, respectful and easy to like. I love his receptionist…who is a "jack of all trades.' I think. She is always courteous, kind and goes out of her way to be cooperative. I am very glad that we use Dr. Li!

|  Excellent experience with Dr. Li  |  show details
by Laura Birdwell on Jan 31st, 2014

I have had cataracts on both eyes, 2 years apart. Dr. Li did the surgery for both eyes. He was professional and excellent. My vision is now bright and 20/20. I would highly recommend Dr. Li if you need cataract surgery. Thank you Dr. Li and Eileen!

|  Excellent Results  |  show details
by Nonna on Jan 27th, 2014

Several of my friends and neighbors have had cataract surgery with Dr. Li and have been so pleased with the results that I felt assured that I had found the best ophthalmologist. He is kind, listens to your questions, and is a great surgeon. I also found Eileen, his receptionist, to be kind and helpful. My first cataract surgery was on Jan. 22, and I have had excellent results. Will plan my second surgery soon. I couldn't have asked for better! Thank you, Dr. Li.

|  Thankful for a well educated and experienced opthamologist.  |  show details
by DEA...1/9/2014 on Jan 9th, 2014

When I was referred to Dr. Li for cataract surgery, I did not know anything about him. Then I found out from friends that he did their surgery and they were all pleased with the outcome. After hearing this and reading his background, I knew that I could put my trust in him...eyes are very important to all of us. He spends a lot of time explaining various things and answers all your questions. You never feel like he is "rushing" on to the next patient. After my informative consultation, I scheduled my first cataract surgery for Jan.8, 2014 and will have the second one later on. Dr. Li, thanks so much for helping not only me, but everyone else that comes to you for help to see better. P.S. Also, thanks to Eileen, the receptionist, who is very pleasant and caring.

|  Awesome Dr.  |  show details
by Gayle G on Jan 2nd, 2014

Dr. Li is a wonderful ophthalmologist. He is very thorough and explained the cataract surgery in layman's terms. His office staff is very courteous and I would highly recommend him.

|  Thanks Dr Li  |  show details
by Deb D on Nov 8th, 2013

Everything about my eye surgery was made very easy and comfortable. Dr. Li was excellent at diagnosing, preparing and performing my surgery and his staff made it all smooth and efficient. I will be using Dr. Li for my other eye surgery.

|  Eye exam and Cataracts  |  show details
by Virginia H on Oct 24th, 2013

Dr. Li is very organized taking patients from one room to another with different equipment in each room. He examined my eyes and now has inserted a new lens in my left cataract eye. Today I set an appointment for the same procedure in my right eye. I go with confidence that my eyesight returns to be clearer and colors more vibrant.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Richard Barrett on Apr 2nd, 2013

I had problems for several years with my eyes. Dr. Li was the first doctor to accurately diagnose the problem and give me a simple solution. He is also an excellent cataract surgeon. I highly recommend him.

by Diana Dalton on Feb 21st, 2013

Dr. Li truly cares about his patients. I have complete trust and confidence in him. His follow up care is excellent. I would recommend highly to anyone needing the services he provides.

|  Outstanding Opthamologist  |  show details
by Jim B. on Feb 20th, 2013

Dr. Li has done an outstanding job in diagnosing and treating my chronic dry eyes. He always greets me with a smile and asks me if anything has changed. He is available when I arrive and quickly gets me through my appointment.

|  Eye comfort!  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Li is an outstanding Ophthalmologist, very serious in his practice, but has a quick smile and wonderful sense of humor. My eyes, and they have their problems, feel very comfortable in his care.

|  Good choice  |  show details
by Janet King on Feb 13th, 2013

Dr. Li was recommended by my primary care physician and it was a very good choice. I have had three surgeries with him and like his approach to his patients and his skills. Eact time, the person who accompanied me was impressed with the time and care he took in explaining the follow up routine and answering questions.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Jan jones on Feb 11th, 2013

Excellent doctor

by Rebecca K on Feb 11th, 2013

Dr. Li seems to be a very competent and knowledgeable opthalmologist..

Feb 7th, 2013

Yes, I would choose this doctor again.