A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Km Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Km Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Km Lo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Km Steve Lo MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Km S. Lo practice?
- Dr. Km Lo has 1 office location.
Dr. Km Lo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Internists, Stamford Oncologists, and Stamford Hematologists.