A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Km Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Km Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Km Lo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Km Steve Lo MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Km S. Lo practice?
- Dr. Km Lo has 1 office location.
Dr. Km Lo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Internists, Stamford Oncologists, and Stamford Hematologists.