A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwok Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwok Chiu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chiu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwok Wai Chiu MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kwok W. Chiu practice?
- Dr. Kwok Chiu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kwok Chiu practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Plano Emergency Physicians and Plano Family Physicians.