A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwok Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwok Yun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwok Yun, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Torsion Abnormality
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwok L Yun MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kwok L. Yun practice?
- Dr. Kwok Yun has 1 office location.
Dr. Kwok Yun practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Cardiothoracic Surgeons.