A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwokming Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kwokming Cheng, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwokming James Cheng MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kwokming J. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Kwokming Cheng has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kwokming Cheng practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.