A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ku, Double Board Certified is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ku, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ku has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph K Ku MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph K. Ku practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ku has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ku practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.