Learn more about Dr. Ky Kobayashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ky Kobayashi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobayashi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kobayashi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ky Kobayashi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobayashi graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kobayashi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ky M Kobayashi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ky M. Kobayashi practice?
- Dr. Ky Kobayashi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ky Kobayashi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Usaf Academy, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.