A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ky Kobayashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ky Kobayashi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobayashi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kobayashi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ky Kobayashi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobayashi graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kobayashi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ky M Kobayashi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ky M. Kobayashi practice?
- Dr. Ky Kobayashi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ky Kobayashi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Usaf Academy, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons and Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.