A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ky Kobayashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ky Kobayashi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ky Kobayashi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobayashi graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kobayashi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Sterling Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ky M Kobayashi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ky M. Kobayashi practice?
- Dr. Ky Kobayashi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ky Kobayashi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Sterling, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Usaf Academy, CO.
See Sterling Orthopedic Surgeons and Sterling Surgeons.