Dr. Kyaw Htin Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kyaw Htin?

Great doctor.

Posted on August 17th, 2017

I went to see Dr. Htin when my last pain management physician wouldn't do anymore for me to stop my continuous pain. Dr. Htin tried several different medications until we found the right one that would help me tolerate my pain but it never went away. He is very patient with me on my questions and concern listening the whole time and then gives his opinion, etc.

Posted on December 27th, 2016

Dr. Htin is an excellent I WOULD Recommend HIM to anyone and his staff

Very nice Dr

Posted on May 26th, 2016

I love Dr Htin even though he forgets my name sometimes. He is very professionsl, and has a sense of humor about himself.

Horrible doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2015

I have been with dr Htin since 2007. I have had major pain from a car wreck and a bad back from working injury. I had epidural after epidural and he medicated me to the max after that. Now he uses the medicine as control over me. He has even said to me I'm gona cut you back as punishment for over using my medicine when I wasn't even doing that. He is the rudist and most unprofessional doctor I have ever been to. Same as some others on here his staff is the same way. I have done everything by the books with him and he spends like 1 minute at Ju appointments and then writes whatever he wants for my medicine. He is a joke

Very caring...

Posted on September 21st, 2015

I have been with Dr. Htin for about 7 years now and I can't agree with the negative comments here. Dr. Htin is the best pain management Doctor out there, if you do what you're supposed to do then you won't have any problems. I agree with the other person that said, " if you are a drug seeker he will weed you out quick" he is very caring and listens, which is very rare in this practice. Dr. Htin has always treated me with the upmost respect, and has helped me a lot.. He truly cares..

excellent

Posted on June 20th, 2015

I feel the people giving bad reviews must have failed drug screens and got booted out of his office. He is the very best in pain management. The least judgmental and is not mean at all! He is a happy, kind and upbeat doctor. Very funny and whistles a lot through the halls. He's very likable. Superb

Save yourself the hassle!

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Power tripping, Bitter, Cocky, Gives placebo pain medication, Terrible at shots, Degrading to others, Impatient.

Rude and Very Insensitive Do Not Care about his Patients!!

Posted on March 31st, 2015

This Dr. Is very rude and will not explain procedures well...him n staff at the Audubon location are poor excuses for healthcare professionals..if you are considering this Dr. I advise you to make another choice...they font care about people's health truly it's all as bout the money.

Posted on March 29th, 2015

Went to pain Dr. Htin today told the nurse about headaches and that so called nurse at Bardstown she said let dr know after waiting 2 hours he came in sat down and said are you the one with the headaches I said yes and then he said how are the headache I said comes and goes he said better I said sometimes he said better then I said whatever, then he siad how you doing with your back I said not good My legs go week and last Sunday felt like jello at Walmart I said I have been taking alot of Tylonal and Advil for pain and ask if he could maybe give me something so I am not taking so much he said oh you want hydrocodone huh like if I want to take drugs or something. He said we dont judge the pain shots on just the first one but it was up yo me I said I need to talk it over with Rick (since he did't go) the Dr then said well I tell you what we are going to do I am releasing you back to Dr. finzzio I am giving you a month supply of pain pills take them anyway you want we are done here he walks out I start to cry

Been wth Dr.Htin for years

Posted on May 15th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Htin for years and have seen other pain management Dr.s.He is by far the best I have seen, I can not agree with the negative reviews on here.He has treated me with kindness,compassion and really helped me.I have never had the medication problems with him described in the other reviews but have passed numerous drug screens and always followed the rules established in accordance with the meds.He has never failed to adjust my medications when I needed.I recommend him to any one with legitimate chronic pain,and for those seeking a high,he will weed you out quickly as should be.

Excellent Pain Management MD.

Posted on June 20th, 2013

Dr. Htin has been taking very kind care of me since a car accident in 2007. He is a no nonsense, to the point caring MD. when you suffer, you need a doctor who is willing to put all the puzzle pieces together.. he does this and more. I am willing to travel over 45 minutes away, and wait for hours to see him. He is that good. Injections, whatever he suggest..I am willing to try because I trust him.

Very Unhappy

Posted on November 27th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Htin for a little over a year, and he always made me feel like I was wasting his time. He never wanted to hear that I wasn't getting any better, or that my pain was getting worse. I realize that Kentucky's new medication law makes it harder for doctor's to prescribe medication, but he acted like I was a drug seeker right off the bat. I kept telling him that my medication was no longer effective, which is normal for someone on long term pain medication. Because of this, he told me that he would no longer be willing to treat me. If you have any other choices, choose another doctor!