Nephrologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Saved my life!  |  show details
by marjiscott on Jun 5th, 2013

This Doctor treated me for Kidney Failure two years ago due to an auto immune disorder. My numbers were "appalling" as he put it. He successfully treated me, was always available doing whatever needed to be done, including dialysis. As a result, I have 80% Kidney function again, up from zero, with no transplant. I am now in total remission due to his outstanding skills. He will spend whatever time needed to answer patients questions. Very engaging, personable bedside manner. My local hospital has said they are "very pleased" to have this Doctor on their staff. He was recently named on the "Top Doctors" in the U.S by U.S News & World report.

|  Thank you Dr. Moe for saving my life..  |  show details
by marjiscott on Apr 9th, 2013

This physician is just miraculous! I was in complete and total kidney failure. My creatinine count was over 3.0! I had only days to live. I was in ICU and within one year my kidneys have recovered to over 70% function, no transplant. I was very blessed to have this Doctor.

Oct 2nd, 2012

Very competent, compassionate and caring Nephrologist. My husband and I feel much better and relieved as we know what to expect in immediate and long term future for my hubby's kidney problem. Thank you so very much Dr. Moe.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

Eased all my concerns. Very caring and understanding.