Dr. Kyaw Moe MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Lakewood, CA

August 20th, 2016
Outstanding Diabetes Doctor
Dr. Moe is treating my niece and he is outstanding. He has visited her in the hospital, checks on her at dialysis and informs her of changes she needs to make in her diet to improve her health. He is outstanding.

February 11th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Moe for almost a year . He is very friendly and takes his time to explain your treatment. His staff is kind and knowledgable about Insurance. I truly believe I am getting the best care with Dr. Moe!

June 12th, 2015
New pt.
Dr. Moe was assigned to me as my regular physcian was not on staff at the Hospital I went to. He now is my family doctor because of the time he takes explaining info to my family and myself. His office staff is kind and efficient with awesome follow-up to questions and concerns.

June 9th, 2015
Love him, saved my dad's life

June 5th, 2013
Saved my life!
This Doctor treated me for Kidney Failure two years ago due to an auto immune disorder. My numbers were "appalling" as he put it. He successfully treated me, was always available doing whatever needed to be done, including dialysis. As a result, I have 80% Kidney function again, up from zero, with no transplant. I am now in total remission due to his outstanding skills. He will spend whatever time needed to answer patients questions. Very engaging, personable bedside manner. My local hospital has said they are "very pleased" to have this Doctor on their staff. He was recently named on the "Top Doctors" in the U.S by U.S News & World report.

April 9th, 2013
Thank you Dr. Moe for saving my life..
This physician is just miraculous! I was in complete and total kidney failure. My creatinine count was over 3.0! I had only days to live. I was in ICU and within one year my kidneys have recovered to over 70% function, no transplant. I was very blessed to have this Doctor.

October 2nd, 2012
Very competent, compassionate and caring Nephrologist. My husband and I feel much better and relieved as we know what to expect in immediate and long term future for my hubby's kidney problem. Thank you so very much Dr. Moe.

August 20th, 2012
Best Doctor
Eased all my concerns. Very caring and understanding.