A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyaw Naing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyaw Naing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kyaw Naing, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naing graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Naing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Herrin Hospital
- St Joseph Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyaw Thet Naing MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyaw T. Naing practice?
- Dr. Kyaw Naing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kyaw Naing practices Family Medicine near Carbondale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: West Frankfort, IL.
See Carbondale Family Physicians.