A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kyawt Ayee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kyawt Ayee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayee graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Ayee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kyawt Kyawt Ayee MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kyawt K. Ayee practice?
- Dr. Kyawt Ayee has 16 office locations.
Dr. Kyawt Ayee practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasco, WA and Prosser, WA.
See Richland Internists and Richland Geriatric Doctors.