Dr. Kydee Sheetz Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kydee Sheetz?

No social skills

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

She may be good a good surgeon , but has no idea about how social skills work . When a patient is hurting , sympathy is a common response . She totally lacks sympathy , empathy & warmth , & doesn't know how to smile .

Posted on July 1st, 2015

She doesn't listen to symptoms or seem to care. Horrible bedside manner. She was condescending and not helpfuI. She didn't examine my hand. She spoke to my partner and not me. I waited over 30 minutes. I wouldn't recommend her to anybody. I was told before I went in to see her (by an employee in the front registration) that she only had me and one other patient. I ended up waiting almost 50 minutes to see her.

Dr. Sheetz

Posted on August 16th, 2013

She doesn't listen to symptoms or seem to care about the patient. She was condescending and not helpful post surgery. I wouldn't recommend her to anybody.

great hand surgeon

Posted on November 30th, 2009

Came to Dr. Sheetz with bad fracture of scaphoid bone in wrist. This is a problematic injury that sometimes fails to heal. She performed surgery (inserted screw) 4 days after initial visit. Scaphoid bone is alwayslow to heal and recovery required 12 weeks of casts and splints. Six months after surgery I am doing everything normally, including playing catcher in baseball league (injury was to my catching hand.) Great surgeon, what could have been a lifelong problem resulted in a full recovery.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015