A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kye Pahk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pahk
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Pahk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kye Pahk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahk graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Pahk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kye Choon Pahk MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kye C. Pahk practice?
- Dr. Kye Pahk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kye Pahk practices Urology near Fergus Falls, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Fergus Falls Urologists.