A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kye Pahk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pahk
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pahk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kye Pahk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahk graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Pahk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Lake Placid
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kye Choon Pahk MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kye C. Pahk practice?
- Dr. Kye Pahk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kye Pahk practices Urology near Fergus Falls, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Fergus Falls Urologists.